Your Muscle & Strength Authority Site Since 1999

50 Keys To A Bigger Bench Press

Mike Westerdal & Ben Tatar bring you 50 Keys To A Bigger Bench Press!

50keys-500

Download Link:

Hi Mike, “Being so tall and having such long arms the bench press has always been an exercise that has lagged behind in development for me. Football programs I had used in the past just weren’t cutting it for me. I highly recommend the Critical Bench Program because I increased my max from 380 to 420 during the off season. It wasn’t easy but nothing worth having ever is.”

Steve Konopka, Las Vegas Gladiators

“I’m a drug free lifter that competes in the WABDL. The Critical Bench Program helped me smash some mental and physical barriers. 450 seemed like an impossible goal considering that is what I was pressing for negatives before starting the program. I’m very pleased with the results and highly reccommend this routine.”

Sid Scardina, Greenwell Springs, LA

“I purchased the critical bench workout to get to a 500 max.I followed the program to the tee my bench went from 465 to 500 plus in the short time of 11 weeks. I continued on my muscle mass grew and the strength continued to go up I broke the Alabama state record with a 540 press at weight of 210 in the WABDL world championship held in Reno, NV 2002. The program has worked so well for me that I presently have a 580 lb at the same body weight with more lean mass.The work has allowed me to compete in bodybuilding and powerlifting.I would to send you some photos and info to join the 500 club ; 600 is my goal or 3 times my bodyweight and still compete in both sports.”

Harry Woods, moc.oohaynull@006norigib

“After doing a bodybuilding show I was ready to regain my size and strength. I also needed to increase my bench fast. The Critical Bench Program was the answer. I was really impressed with the program. It felt like I was getting stronger every week. And not just my bench but my whole body. This program is a must for anyone looking to put on size and strength. Thanks Critical Bench”

U.S. Marine, Randy Jackson

“I had been stuck at the 300# plateau for almost a year, and was skeptical at first. But with this program based on Progressive Overload Training, I was astounded by the gains in strength that I made in just 10 weeks. The training tips were invaluable!”

Dr. Brad Bartos, M.D. – San Diego, CA

You’re Ready To Increase Your Bench Press 50 Pounds In Just 10 Short Weeks! http://www.criticalbench.com/program.htm

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

11 Responses to “50 Keys To A Bigger Bench Press”
  1. Ken P says:

Thanks Mike:

… ‘good info, coming from you. I will read and digest it and use it to my advantage.

Regards,
    Ken P

[Reply]

2. jackson lowe says:

Hey,
    before you do ANYTHING else PLEASE read this.
    The truth is, im a teenager not very old really, im actually 15 but id love to build a basis of ‘well shaped’ and ‘strong’ muscles and packs(i dont know the big words for them).i dont have access to the equipment in a gym as most of the gyms around only let people who r 16 or older to use their stuff, and that really stinks. So i was wondering if you could help me with my situation. i am kinda looking for a program or something that would help me workout and build biceps,triceps, abs etc at home with dumbells and a bench alone. i will be willing to spend some money to buy equipment if I have to, but as i dont have a credit and my dad might not be willing to let me use his… i dont know how i can repay you.
    PLEASE help me accomplish my goal- to become stronger than Philip( the strongest dude in my class) :)
    tnx
    jackson
    P.S the stuff you guys have here is awesome. i just cant use em.:(

[Reply]

jose jorge hernandez Reply:

if you instigate a fight then ohh well dude….

[Reply]

boyce Reply:

how about karate? MMA? I didnt have equipment either, but I learned self control & displine. I learned to protect my self. I made all the friends in the world at my school. had the respect of others & the bullys.

[Reply]

3. Mike says:

I’m sorry Jackson, your classmate Philip came to us first and said he wanted to build muscle so he could kick your ass. Sorry dude, get ready for it….

Mike

[Reply]

4. Chuck S says:

Jackson, I read maybe 30 years ago that you should be careful about getting too much muscle if you haven’t stopped growing – th emuscle may pull on your bones and inhibit growth. I don’t know how much is too much, but I’d guess that there are ways around it.

[Reply]

5. Sam Lambert says:

Need some help. Just starting out , I am 49 years old in great shape. I have the PowerTec home gym . I am looking for a workout routine, Not looking to get big , just toned hard. I am 6 ft, 180lbs.

[Reply]

6. francisco says:

my question is i am having a hard time understanding the chart
    it show how many reps but how many sets. my max is 215 i cant ge out of this weight. i am following the chart but shold i stay with my max to compete the reps

[Reply]

7. Mike Westerdal says:

@Francisco. Which chart? Mike

[Reply]

8. DENNIS LOWDER says:

i am 54 yrs old i weigh 150lbs my bench is around 250. is there anything i can do to get more without gaining weight?

[Reply]

9. jose jorge hernandez says:

hey mike i was wondering how can i break my bench platue im stuck on benching 210 im 15 my squats(315+) are okay but the bench i am having trouble with.. i over worked them 2 weeks ago and i lost some muscle tissue for not giving up on benching 220. my question is how can i increase bench without loseing muscle

[Reply]