I’ll be straight with you: When it comes to burning fat, I enjoy the workout part. Now the bland boring food on the other hand is what makes it tough.
Especially when you’re around other people that eat whatever they want and don’t care what they look like. That makes it even worse.
It’s hard to stay committed. Nobody said it wasn’t.
But it does get easier when you incorporate some of the Tips in this free PDF I’m giving you access to. It’s written by a good buddy of mine named Dave Ruel also known as the Muscle Cook.
By the way Dave just released his new Metabolic Cooking package this week so if you like this free eBook you should definitely take a look at his 9-Set Cook Book that will save you time and money while keeping you motivated to keep eating clean.
Use the link below to access your PDF called, “7 Quick & Easy Cooking Tricks”
Direct Download Link:
Coaching Call with Powerlifter Mike Westerdal,
Pro Strongman Elliott Hulse & “The Muscle Cook” Dave Ruel
In this 90-Minute Coaching Call, Mike, Elliott and Dave reveal:
- How they approach training respectively for powerlifting, strongman, and bodybuilding
- What is “Powerbuilding” and how it can help you get better results
- Their foolproof methods to be successful with your goals when you’re a beginner
- How to get rid of stubborn mid-section bodyfat and finally get a six pack
- How to work around an injury
- The best ways to live longer, stronger and healthier, and what to do to promote “anti-aging”
- The truth about the relation between muscle strength and muscle size
- What is the best: Krill Oil or Fish Oil?
- How to avoid muscle soreness
- The best type of cardio (HIIT or long moderate cardio?)
- How to approach calorie rotation in your diet
- And much more…
Elliott is a riot isn’t he? Leave your comment below!