by Competitive Bodybuilder and Personal Trainer,
"Here's How You Can Pack On More Muscle, Lose More Body Fat, and Skyrocket Your Strength in Less Time"
Let me ask you, is your current muscle building and fat loss routine really working for you? Are you gaining the muscle and losing the fat you want to? How about gaining strength on the lifts you want, like the bench press, squat, or straight bar curls?
Bottom line...are you as muscular, strong, or lean as you want to be?
If not, there's only two things you can do about it, keep doing the same things you're doing now, getting the same exact results you're getting.
The other alternative?
"Simple Steps to Get Huge and Shredded" can do any or all of the following for you:
- Increase your bench press, squat, or any of your lifts on the very first day you try this simple principle.
- Drastically cut down the amount of time you spend in the gym while getting even better results.
- Show you the most effective way to set up your weight training and cardio routine to maximize muscle growth and speed up fat loss.
- Show you the best supplements to help you pack on muscle and get lean.
- Show you which exercises you should be doing in the gym, dropping useless ones for good.
- Virtually eliminate training plateaus and show you how to get out of one if you're in one.
- Get you more muscular and more ripped in a lot less time.
As a personal trainer and fellow bodybuilder, it's my mission to show you what it really takes to lose fat and boost muscle gains.
- I've learned that there's a "target" number of days you should be working out each week. One or two days more or less than that number will not bring the best results for you.
- There's a method using cardio and weights you should be following when you go to the gym. Do not sabotage your muscle-building efforts by mixing these two up.
- There are specific exercises that will bring you the best results possible. There are also some exercises you should probably never do again.
- There's an exact range of sets and reps you should be sticking with to ensure the most muscle gain possible. This one change in your routine will add more muscle mass than any other change you make.
- There's a proper way to eat during the day to burn fat and gain muscle. Many people do it the "wrong" way.
- There are things you should be doing out of the gym so that you make the most of the time you spend in the gym!
"Simple Steps to Get Huge and Shredded" will help you, no matter where you are right now:
If You're a Beginner--I'll walk you through everything you need to know before getting started in an exercise and bodybuilding program. How many reps and sets, which exercises, how many days to work out.
If You're Looking to Lose Body Fat--I'll give you tips about fat-burning and cardio you can use right now. You'll learn the basics of nutrition and how you can literally set up your eating habits to burn fat around the clock!
If You Want More Muscle--If you want to gain strength and build muscle, I'll show you invaluable tips on the most productive and quickest ways to do so. How to get the most out of your time in the gym, doing the right number of sets and reps, the most valuable exercises I'll show you how to increase the amount of weight you lift on ALL lifts, the very first day you use this tip!
If You're an Athlete--I'll show you the BEST exercises to perform for strength and endurance and also describe how to perform each one. You may be performing exercises that are completely a waste of time and you may be skipping the BEST ONES TO DO!
If You're Stuck at a Plateau--I'll show you how to prevent yourself from getting stuck at a plateau and also how to get out of one if you're in one.
If You Want to Increase the Amount of Weight You Lift--I'll show you how to add weight to ALL of your lifts, the very first day you do this!. My bench press went from 325 to 335 the very first day I made this one change!
Building muscle mass is like following a recipe. If you add too much of one thing (sets, reps) or not enough of another (rest, protein) , the end result is not what you wanted.
Now you can learn the "recipe" step by step from me, a real person, a real bodybuilder whose competed and a real trainer that has produced real results.
After all, why go through the pain of re-inventing the wheel when I've already undergone the trial-and-error the past few years learning what it takes to lose fat, gain muscle, and get in incredible shape, losing well over 40 pounds of fat in a little over 10 weeks preparing for a bodybuilding contest.
$47. Download a copy of "Simple Steps to Get Huge and Shredded" over the Web.
"The only thing more profound than Shawn's transformation was the work ethic and dedication that he displayed during his precontest preparation. And it paid off, he was absolutely shredded to the bone! Unlike many bodybuilders who compromise size when cutting up, he actually seemed to get bigger....Chris Goulet, bodybuilder and personal trainer"
"Seeing Shawn prepare motivated me to do what I needed to do to fullfil my dream of competing myself. His balance of definition, strength, size, and symmetry is incredible to witness. I'm elated to have joined him in the brother hood of competitive bodybuilding...Mark Cesari, NABF Maine Super Natural Bodybuilding Championship, Novice Class Lightweight Division 3rd Place"
"Too bad I didn't know about your program a year ago...I'm seeing some great results!...Thanks, Ben"
"Just purchased your book "Simple Steps to Get Huge and Shredded" and have learned a lot from it. I have wasted a lot of time in the gym in years past and love this approach better than anything else I've ever seen before...Pat Hamilton"
"Shawn, awesome job with this program...the weird thing is, this stuff is so simple to use and the changes are incredible...I don't know why I've never thought of doing this stuff...I'd be so much further ahead if I had gotten your program before I did...Jason Hines, Michigan"
If you approach your training like I'll show you, you can build muscle while losing fat. Bulking and cutting no longer have to be 2, separate phases, but only if you do it right! "The way to do it right" is sitting smack-dab in "Simple Steps to Get Huge and Shredded."
The guys that are getting awesome muscle building results are not any better than you, they just know a couple of things you may not and are doing a couple of things you may not be doing!
But with the tips you learn from my program, your motivation will grow even stronger...as workouts become shorter...more intense, and more effective. The muscle mass starts coming fast and furious.
Alright, ready to make the best muscle-building decision you've made in a long time?...Just checking :-)
Here's Exactly What You Get
- Chapter 1: The Importance of Setting Bodybuilding Goals.
- Chapter 2: The Best Way to Set Up Your Weight Training.
- Chapter 3: Fat-Burning and Cardio Tips
- Chapter 4: Nutrition: Eating to Burn Fat 24/7
- Chapter 5: How to Instantly Increase Your Strength
- Chapter 6: How to Have a Great Workout Every Single Time
- Chapter 7: The Best Supplements on the Market
- Chapter 8: Never Hit a Training Plateau Again!
- Chapter 9: The Best Chest, Back, and Ab Exercises
- Chapter 10: The Most Effective Leg and Shoulder Exercises
- Chapter 11: Bigger Biceps, Triceps, and Forearms
- Chapter 12: Putting it All Together
Also included in this 139 page PDF document is a step by step workout routine you can use immediately. It includes the exercises, the number of sets, and the number of reps to do.
$47. Download a copy of "Simple Steps to Get Huge and Shredded" over the Web.
This is a downloadable product. You will see it immediatelly over the Internet.
(You will need Acrobat Reader to view this pdf file.