Dave Ruel's Buffalo (Bison) Burgers Recipe
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 Tbsp od olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1/4 cup cooked, mashed sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lb / 455 g ground bison
1. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Cook the onion until soft and golden. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together egg whites, oat bran, sweet potato, oregano, sea salt and pepper.
3. Stir in onions and bison. Mix the ingredients together with clean hands until just combined. Take a handful of the meat and create 4 flat patties.
4. Grill the patties on each side until the burgers reach desired doneness.
(Per Serving - 1 x 4oz Patty)
More Recipes By Dave Ruel
Return to the Bodybuilding Recipes Archive