Mike Swick, has instantly made a name for himself in the World Of Full Contact Fighting. He is currently undefeated in the UFC, and he's beaten two top quality UFC opponents in 42 seconds! Swick has defeated Gideon Ray in 22 seconds and Alex Schoenauer in 20 seconds. Mike is also known to the mainstream because he was a fighter on the hit TV Show "The Ultimate Fighter: Season 1". After the show, he was awarded a middleweight contract with UFC because of his dominance. Now, after some successful battles, nothing seems to stop him! Mike is becoming a very big name, having his own clothing brands and turning heads everywhere. I got a chance to interview this warrior and combatant. Let's see what this hardcore phenom had to say:
1) Critical Bench: Mike, welcome to www.criticalbench.com ! You are clearly starting to become one of the greatest fighters who ever lived. Tell us, how did it all begin and what motivated you to be a full contact fighter?
Mike Swick: I wanted to be the best at something. Fighting was my calling...
2) Critical Bench: What was the highlight of your fighting career to date?
Mike Swick: Winning my last UFC fight was definitely up there...
3) Critical Bench: Who was your toughest opponent to date?
Mike Swick: James Gabert and Kengo Ura were both tough. Alex and Gideon are very tough fighters, but things just worked out great for me in those fights.
4) Critical Bench: What is your mental training like before a fight?
Mike Swick: I try and stay very calm until I walk out. Then I pump myself up and let the adrenaline flow. Premature Adrenaline rushes can bring you down before the fight even starts!
5) Critical Bench: Very good advice. So, Tell us about your training routine before a fight?
Mike Swick: I do a pyramid weight routine, lots of running and cardio and I eat very healthy...
6) Critical Bench: What has been your most powerful and emotional moment in full contact fighting thus far?
Mike Swick: As far as fighting my last UFC win against Gideon Ray.
7) Critical Bench: what would you like to tell the beginner who wants to be the next World's Best Fighter and all of the readers at Critical Bench?
Mike Swick: Don't give up no matter what and keep trying to reach your goals...
8) Critical Bench: Who are your mentors?
Mike Swick: My trainers at AKA are the best. Lynn Schutz and Bob Cook.
9) Critical Bench: Mike, you have dominated so far. What are you going to achieve next?
Mike Swick: I'm going to win the UFC belt.
10) Critical Bench: We at Critical Bench wish you all the luck in the world. Is there anything else you would like to tell the hundreds and thousands of critical bench and Mike Swick fans who are reading your interview?
Mike Swick: Thanks for all of the support! You can find out more about me and see new pics and videos on my web page at www.mikeswick.com. I am also on Myspace at www.myspace.com/mikeswick. I also want to thank my sponsor Xyience.