The Muscle Cook's Chili Recipe
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 pound fresh tilapia fillets
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lime zest
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice (preferably freshly-squeezed)
- 1/2 thai red pepper (optional, only if you like it spicy)
- 1 tsp. seasalt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
1. In a bowl, mix olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, orange juice, chili sauce and salt and pepper.
2. Place tilapia fillets in the dish, turning to coat well with marinade.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 400 degrees F or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
More Recipes By Dave Ruel
Return to the Bodybuilding Recipes Archive