Letís face it; nobody wants to be skinny and weak. Deep down everybody desires the ripped, muscular physique of a UFC fighter or an NFL running back. Thatís the kind of look that attracts the ladies and earns respect from the guys. But the question that perplexes many of you is ďhow do I get that look?Ē Well search no more because I am about to teach you how to gain weight and build muscle at break neck speeds and finally achieve the head turning physique you have always dreamed of.
Most skinny guys and wannabe mass monsters make numerous mistakes in their training programs and naming them all here would take an entire book. But the important thing is that you stop making those mistakes immediately and start following my top ten tips on how to gain weight fast.
- You will never build any significant size with high reps and light weights. If you want to get huge you need to add weight to the bar and bring your reps down a bit.
Donít Train For More Than 45 Minutes Per Session
- Your testosterone output is dramatically increased during a weight training workout but this only lasts for 45 minutes. After that point its shot. What happens then is that your testosterone levels start to plummet and cortisol levels start to rise. Cortisol eats muscle and increases body fat storage. So hit it hard and get out quick.
Always Follow the Law of Progressive Overload
- If you want to get huge you have to use progressive overload in your training. What this means is that you absolutely must improve upon your previous performance every time you enter the gym. You can do this by lifting heavier weights, doing more reps with the same weight, doing more sets, doing the same amount of work in less time or doing more work in the same amount of time. But whatever you do, DONíT do the exact same thing as the last time you were in the gym. You must give your body a reason to grow and repeating the exact same workout as last time does not force muscle growth.
Use Big, Compound Exercises
- Exercises like squats, deadlifts, military presses and rows should be the staples of your mass building workout program. These are the exercises that build the most muscle and stimulate the greatest testosterone production. Most machines are a waste of time and do very little to help you pack on size. Stick with free weight movements like dumbbell presses and good mornings, and bodyweight exercises like chin ups and dips.
- No matter how good your training program is you will never develop a massively muscled physique if you donít consume enough calories. You need to eat every 2-3 hours and focus on getting one gram of lean protein per pound of bodyweight daily and an ample amount of clean carbs and healthy fats. For super skinny guys with a fast metabolism I recommend focusing on foods like rice, potatoes, pasta and consuming 30% of your calories from healthy fats like avocado, nuts and cold pressed oils.
By following those five tips you will start to pack on slabs of new muscle in no time.
Discover How to Gain 27 Pounds of Rock-Hard Muscle in 12 Weeks... Without Long Workouts, Dangerous Steroids or High Priced Supplements
In Less Than Three Hours Per Week You Can Easily Build The Head Turning, Ripped, Muscular Physique You Have Always Dreamed Of...Even if You Have Below Average Genetics... Even if You Have Tried Everything Else & Failed Before... This System Will Help You Build Muscle & Burn Ugly Body-Fat Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
As seen in magazines: Mens Fitness, Maximum Fitness & Men'sHealth