|Easy Scrambled Egg Recipe - With Cheese
- 4 Tbsp 4% (borden) cottage cheese
- 150 Grams cucumber w/ peel raw
- 4 Large egg whites
- 2 Whole eggs
- 1/8 Cup of 2% natural reduced fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 30 Grams raw mushroom
- 15 Grams black olives
- 10 Grams onion, scallions
- 1/2 tsp pepper, red or cayenne
- 1 Cup raw spinach
- Blend or beat 4 egg whites with 2 whole eggs.
- Add cottage cheese, salt, red pepper. (I like to blend the two together, Thunderstick is good for this)
- Use Pam in a non stick pan (or butter if you prefer).
- Preheat the pan, pour in the eggs, when the eggs start to cook,
add chopped olives, onions, and mushrooms.
- Cook the eggs how you like scrambled eggs.
- Just before you remove the eggs, melt in the mozzarella cheese.
- I eat the eggs on a bed of baby spinach and sliced cucumbers.
- Calories (Per Serving): 356
- Protein (g): 38
- Carbohydrates (g): 12
- Fat (g): 16.5
- Carb -Protein -Fat % Ratio: 14-44-43
More Bodybuilding Recipes
More Healthy Recipes