Stay Away From Negative People
By Jonas Forsberg
No, I am not going to talk about “small people” in reference to their size. This article is about something completely different!
Mark Twain once wrote “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
In other words, stay away from people who drag you down!
Stay away from the people who never see possibilities - they only see negatives, obstacles and problems!
Stay away from the people who say ”You’re trying to lose weight? Why?” (instead of “You’re trying to lose weight? That’s great! Maybe we could work out together!)”
These are SMALL PEOPLE. They will always be around, whenever you are trying to enjoy your success, to try to point out to you all the negativities that could be associated with it.
They are small people, because deep down they are insecure, selfish and unhappy, and bringing you down makes them feel better about themselves.
The sole person who has the power to decide your outcome and your future is you! So don’t let others control your life - especially not these small others.
It may sound brutal, but for your own good you need to remove these people from your life. What good can really come from people who look for the negative in everything you do?
The bottom line is this: Surround yourself with positive people who believe in you and support you - people you can count on.
Negative people will only drag you down and stop you from reaching your dreams, and eventually you will become one of them. Surround yourself with people who inspire you!
Jonas Forsberg's eBook
Burn Fat At Home - The Manual
Find Out How a Studio Manager From the TV Industry Lost 2,5 Inches of Belly Fat in 2,5 weeks, by Only Working Out 60 min Per Week! Here's What You'll Learn, Including:
- Preparations before starting the program
- A description on when and where to perform the program.
- What certain tools I recommend to fire up your workouts.
- What Burn Fat at Home really is and what training methods it is based around.
- A total of 15 weeks of rigorously and detailed planned workouts, starting from Beginner to Intermediate to Advanced Level.
- A challenge I created for you to compete with others!
- FAQ section with all the most common questions that will take you one step closer towards your new life.
More About Burn Fat At Home - The Manual
More Articles by Jonas Forsberg
More Motivating Workout Articles